Thursday, November 1, 2007

the sexistest man to walk the face of the earth

He brought SEXY BACK and a lot more!!

Sex symbol Justin Timberlake is one FINE piece of creation and i'm sorry bloggers if your looking for an entry that is more substantial, educational or mind-challenging so to speak...save that thought for the next piece of exquisit literature and just take a second with me to lathe and indulge in the phenomena that is JT.

FutureSexLoveShow was absolutely AMAZING...it blew my mind away and the rest of Sydney for that matter. I made sooo many recordings and took so many images that your're going to love me even more because i'm going to put them up!! woo hooo!!

This is his royal sexiness performing my love...



Ok so the master man himself with his extremely talented entourage came on stage @ about 8.10 or so and played straight through to 11... HE WAS FRICKEN AMAZING!!! the dancing, the moves, his whole persona...(sorry if your getting sick of hearing me re-iterate the same thing but i know you love it...just enjoy it for the rest of this blog)...

NOT TO MENTION HIS SEXINESS, oohhhhhhh was he sexy, thats an understatement...

No comments: