Thursday, November 29, 2007

F.Y.I. --> you CANT push me around!! Move it or lose it!!!

I hate them!!!! They're all over the road, they're enormous, inconsiderate and are absolutely dominating the roads causing complete chaos and pandemonium!!

You guessed it, massive semi-trailer trucks and even normal trucks...

Parramatta Road, one of many, has got to be in the top 5 of Sydney's most hated roads. Just close your eyes and picture 3 narrow, scruffy, old, torn and totally ditched riven lanes that together call themselves Parramatta Rd.

As if the situation couldn't get any worse, the fabulous trucks of the road decide to make my life that bit more interesting. As i drive everyday on Parramatta Rd, I'm disgusted and horrified on the state of Sydney drivers. Ok so myself i'm no Craig Lowndes but i'm sure that i'm better than half, no wait, at least 3/4 of the drivers out there, and i'm only on my greens.

As soon as I ditch one pot hole another reappears instantly forcing my toleration levels at 7:30am to depreciate considerably. Not only are the roads bad but the massive trucks are BAD!! They not only take up their own lane but have the metal capacity to take to leaving me and other fellow sedan and 4wd drivers out on a limb.

No only do i hate how they CLEARLY HOG the roads, their manners could do with some sharpening..how hard is it to stick your hand up and say/ acknowledge a thankyou when you are let in when trying to merge for example? That goes for all drivers, truckies especially...

Ohh and lets not start on their speeding habits, no-one thinks your big clocking 200km on main roads!!



I'm sure June Dally Watkins could teach these truck drivers a few lessons or two...

1 comment:

Peter Podcast said...

Lovely use of the word riven!