Thursday, November 8, 2007

looks are deceiving

How many people out there can actually say they're got a great group of friends that can all actually be trusted?...for those out there who answered yes, u are a lucky bunch and congrats but for many of us particularly in our teen years and particularly for girls...bitchiness has been taken to an all time new level...

gone are the days of best friends forever and always being there for each other, these days its all about the partner...i know because I've recently experienced such heartbreak...yes you heard it, a friend has broken up with me so to speak to get back with her former bf, a chauvinistic, intolerable, self righteous asshole who is of particular disgust to me. He's not only over-controlling..wait for it...the poor girl can't even go for an after work coffee with me without him calling 6 billion times to make sure were alone and that she's not secretly cheating on him, mind u i soo wish she would!!)

OK now i know that's harsh but come on this 'new boyfriend' (who is actually an old boyfriend and she's rekindled the love) has not only taken away one of my best friends, he's made it really uncomfortable between us, ehh the sight and thought of him is just giving me goosebumps now...men...

Now, I don't want to be sounding like the crazy girl who wants her best friend all to herself, its really bad!!! sure, all i want is miss naive (my friend) to be happy and the last thing i want to see is her all upset and dramatic and he does all this to her. Arghhhh i love blogging at the moment it comes in handy when I need to vent and there's no1 around to listen to my sad sob story. Why is it that she loves the drama in her life? After all the heartache and discomfort and pain this stupid boyfriend has caused y on earth would she or could she let him back into her life?? I don't understand...

It's hard to even answer such a question myself..being in a great, trustworthy and strong relationship i find it hard to comprehend that such things are happening to her..This psycho guy at first sight is so charismatic, charming and an all round top guy so why the sudden change in heart? Once he knew he had secured her loved y did he pounce like a lion on everyone around her and begin to treat her like a 2year old..doesn't every guy know already that insecurity is the most unattractive trait!!!!

boy I've got my hands full with this one...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ange i agree i hate when friends get suckered in by dickhead boyfriends. xxx

Peter Podcast said...

Ange
A thousand pardons.
My bestfriend has a new girlfriend who is soooo loud. I like her but our relationship is withering because of it.
Worse they now live together.
of course I have no right to be like this.
So i know how you might be feeling.
Keep on bloggin'

Rosa said...

i agree on that its really hard to have a best friend and in these days it is all about partner, make me feel like i need to get a bf as well. because fds are always busy with their bf. when that happened... it just feels like some part of you is missing

rosalie said...

hmmm that type of guy sounds familiar!