Thursday, January 10, 2008

So much time, so many things to do!!

Plans for my ONE MONTH off!!!

So my break officially starts this afternoon at 1pm and I'm not only counting down the hours, but minutes and seconds too. It's been a great semester if I do say so myself, even though its been a tad stressful and chaotic to say the least...I've learnt that not only is it a necessity to be organised (especially with production and tough essays) but also i've realised that I'm really excited for what is to come next semester!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon that we've got this well deserved break looming upon us, so you know what that means...beach, going out, SLEEPING IN, more beach and some much needed R&R - shopping & pampering.

OK so the beach sounds great right, but it will be everything short of great with Sydney's weather the way it is now... Horrible, disgusting and depressing are only 3 ways that begin to describe the current situation, lets just HOPE that it gets better and fast!!

Relaxing, here I come...

xoxo Ange

No comments: