Thursday, January 10, 2008

p.s. i love you

They say that nothing lasts forever…sure! Money, an apartment, not even a job… but once you’ve found your other half I believe LOVE can last forever.

OK so I sound like a babbling, emotional young woman who just got out of a really romantic and sensitive movie, well guilty haha I did…

P.S. I love you was fabulous to say the least and it even came quite close to being as moving as the most notorious love movie that can make even the most emotionless person shed a tear, the Notebook.

I know this is a really girly topic to blog about but hear me out!

I’m sure that at one stage or another in your life you’ve felt what its like to be in love. That feeling of walking into a room knowing that you’re special someone is happy to see you. That feeling of being so upset and hurt about something that’s happened at work, school or even the usual domestic family issues and their there for you, ready and waiting to just listen. That feeling of constant butterflies in your stomach, being so excited to be at the same table or the same room as the person that you’re really into.

As Franklin P. Jones said, “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile”. If you haven’t felt that spark or experienced that romance and passion with someone else, don’t worry you will!! Being only young, I can tell you it’s the most fulfilling and secure, fun, daunting and amazing feeling all rolled into one massive ball of emotions. True love, and you know you have it once you’ve felt it, makes you smile, laugh and cry at the same time. It makes you do querky things that you wouldn’t usually do and most of all it just makes you feel happy.

Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time…

I suggest that if your in the mood to release some tears and just purely cry about beautiful love stories that you check out my 3 all time favourite romantic movies… A Walk to Remember, The Notebook and the new addition to the list P.S. I love you… You will not be disappointed I assure you…









Until next time xoxo

No comments: